Find your next perfect teams background in our curated list of HD perfect teams backgrounds from silhouette of mountains during sunset teams background to yellow and brown leaves on white ceramic tiles teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best perfect teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Five Red Apples On White Surface Perfect Teams Background
Photo by Isabella and Zsa Fischer
2. Woman Standing While Looking On Mountain Range Perfect Teams Background
Photo by Maxime Gauthier
3. Brown Wooden Cross On White Surface Perfect Teams Background
Photo by Brett Jordan
4. Yellow And Brown Leaves On White Ceramic Tiles Perfect Teams Background
Photo by Tolga Ulkan
5. White Flower In Tilt Shift Lens Perfect Teams Background
Photo by Joshua Woroniecki
6. White Dandelion In Close Up Photography Perfect Teams Background
Photo by Nick Fewings
7. Couple Kissing Beside Seashore Perfect Teams Background
Photo by Ryan Young
8. Dome Tent On Grass Field Under Stars Perfect Teams Background
Photo by Ihor Malytskyi
9. Cloudy Sky Above Ocean Perfect Teams Background
Photo by Ishan @seefromthesky
10. Silhouette Of Mountains During Sunset Perfect Teams Background
Photo by Kym MacKinnon
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!