Find your next pet teams background in our curated list of HD pet teams backgrounds from white dog and gray cat hugging each other on grass teams background to medium-coated brown dog during daytime teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best pet teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. White Dog And Gray Cat Hugging Each Other On Grass Pet Teams Background
Photo by Krista Mangulsone
2. Two Brown And White Dogs Running Dirt Road During Daytime Pet Teams Background
Photo by Alvan Nee
3. Closeup Photography Of Woman Holding Adult Golden Retriever Pet Teams Background
Photo by Adam Griffith
4. Boston Terrier Inside A Vehicle Pet Teams Background
Photo by Avi Richards
5. Medium-Coated Brown Dog During Daytime Pet Teams Background
Photo by Jamie Street
6. Golden Retriever Lying On Bed Pet Teams Background
Photo by BRUNO EMMANUELLE
7. Gray And White Tabby Cat With White Background Pet Teams Background
Photo by MIKHAIL VASILYEV
8. Person Holding Brown Cat On White Textile Pet Teams Background
Photo by Paul Hanaoka
9. Selective Focus Photography Of Brown Hamster Pet Teams Background
Photo by Ricky Kharawala
10. Silver Tabby Cat On Gray Pillow Beside Clear Glass Window Pet Teams Background
Photo by Eric Han
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!