Find your next phone teams background in our curated list of HD phone teams backgrounds from smiling woman wearing black coat using smartphone teams background to person holding black smartphone teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best phone teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Woman Holding Iphone During Daytime Phone Teams Background
Photo by Paul Hanaoka
2. Person Holding White Android Smartphone In White Shirt Phone Teams Background
Photo by NordWood Themes
3. Smiling Woman Wearing Black Coat Using Smartphone Phone Teams Background
Photo by Meghan Schiereck
4. Black-Colored Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone Phone Teams Background
Photo by Oleg Magni
5. Photo Of Iphone On White Surface Phone Teams Background
Photo by Benjaminrobyn Jespersen
6. Person Holding Black Phone Phone Teams Background
Photo by ROBIN WORRALL
7. Black Rotary Dial Phone On White Surface Phone Teams Background
Photo by Quino Al
8. Person Holding Black Smartphone Phone Teams Background
Photo by Luis Villasmil
9. Person Holding Black Iphone 4 Phone Teams Background
Photo by Maxim Ilyahov
10. Person Holding White Samsung Android Smartphone Phone Teams Background
Photo by Plann
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!