Find your next photo teams background in our curated list of HD photo teams backgrounds from man in red jacket holding black dslr camera teams background to woman holding black and silver camera teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best photo teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Clear Eyeglasses On Post Cards Photo Teams Background
Photo by Dan Gold
2. Yellow Petaled Flower Photo Teams Background
Photo by John Torcasio
3. Person Hand Holding Photo Frame Photo Teams Background
Photo by pine watt
4. Water Dew On Green Grass Photo Teams Background
Photo by Giulio Magnifico
5. Woman Holding Black And Silver Camera Photo Teams Background
Photo by Artem Beliaikin
6. Man In Black Coat Holding Black Dslr Camera Photo Teams Background
Photo by Sohaib Ghyasi
7. Man In Blue And Black Plaid Long Sleeve Shirt Holding Camera Photo Teams Background
Photo by Zahra Amiri
8. Man In Red Jacket Holding Black Dslr Camera Photo Teams Background
Photo by Mael BALLAND
9. Man In Black Jacket Taking Photo Of Lake During Daytime Photo Teams Background
Photo by Fidel Fernando
10. Woman Sitting Holding Smartphone Photo Teams Background
Photo by Joshua Gresham
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!