Find your next planet teams background in our curated list of HD planet teams backgrounds from digital wallpaper of eclipse teams background to full moon photography teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best planet teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Red Moobn Planet Teams Background
Photo by Yu Kato
2. Photo Of Outer Space Planet Teams Background
Photo by NASA
3. Assorted Planet Decor Planet Teams Background
Photo by David Menidrey
4. Cluster Of Star Illustration Planet Teams Background
Photo by Bryan Goff
5. Digital Wallpaper Of Eclipse Planet Teams Background
Photo by Tyler van der Hoeven
6. Outer Space Photography Of Earth Planet Teams Background
Photo by ActionVance
7. Planet Teams Background
Photo by Alazar Kassahun
8. Full Moon Photography Planet Teams Background
Photo by Mike Petrucci
9. Selective Focus Photography Of Person Holding Clear Ball Planet Teams Background
Photo by Nagy Arnold
10. Blood Moon During Night Planet Teams Background
Photo by Anders Jildén
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!