Find your next plant teams background in our curated list of HD plant teams backgrounds from gree leafed plant in focus photography teams background to green succulent in teal ceramic vase teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best plant teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Green-Leafed Plant Plant Teams Background
Photo by Josefin
2. Green Leafed Plant Clip Art Plant Teams Background
Photo by Paweł Czerwiński
3. Green Leaf Plant Plant Teams Background
Photo by Igor Son
4. Green Leaf Plant Sprout Plant Teams Background
Photo by Sushobhan Badhai
5. Gree Leafed Plant In Focus Photography Plant Teams Background
Photo by Kara Eads
6. Green Plant Plant Teams Background
Photo by Scott Webb
7. Green Succulent In Teal Ceramic Vase Plant Teams Background
Photo by Galina N
8. Green Leaf Plant Plant Teams Background
Photo by Jazmin Quaynor
9. Green Leaf Photography Plant Teams Background
Photo by Sarah Dorweiler
10. White Flowering Plant Artwork Plant Teams Background
Photo by Evie S.
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!