Find your next playful teams background in our curated list of HD playful teams backgrounds from white short coated dog on green grass field during daytime teams background to gold and purple beaded necklace teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best playful teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Assorted-Color Hanged Umbrellas Near Tree Playful Teams Background
Photo by Alex Presa
2. Red Blue And Green Abstract Painting Playful Teams Background
Photo by Nareeta Martin
3. Black And White Cat On Gray Concrete Floor Playful Teams Background
Photo by Dim Hou
4. Woman Standing In Front Of Bubbles Playful Teams Background
Photo by Hudson Hintze
5. Grayscale Photo Of Woman Wearing Sunglasses Playful Teams Background
Photo by Brooke Cagle
6. Close Up Photography Of Color Pencils Playful Teams Background
Photo by Jeremy Bezanger
7. White Short Coated Dog On Green Grass Field During Daytime Playful Teams Background
Photo by Massimo Negrello
8. Group Of Women Standing On Green Grass Field During Daytime Playful Teams Background
Photo by Artem Kniaz
9. Girl In White Shirt Standing Beside Girl In Yellow Dress Playful Teams Background
Photo by Minator Yang
10. Gold And Purple Beaded Necklace Playful Teams Background
Photo by Umberto
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!