Find your next pleasant teams background in our curated list of HD pleasant teams backgrounds from orange muscle car parked near brown concrete building during daytime teams background to yellow-leafed trees teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best pleasant teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Pleasant Teams Background
Photo by Ram katneni
2. Green Grass Field During Daytime Pleasant Teams Background
Photo by John Rutledge
3. Crowd Of People Flying Heart Lanterns In The Sky Pleasant Teams Background
Photo by Erik Witsoe
4. White Cherry Blossom In Bloom During Daytime Pleasant Teams Background
Photo by K. Mitch Hodge
5. Cave During Sunrise Pleasant Teams Background
Photo by Shuttergames
6. Orange Muscle Car Parked Near Brown Concrete Building During Daytime Pleasant Teams Background
Photo by Gio Bartlett
7. Selective Focus Photography Of Mockingbird Pleasant Teams Background
Photo by Serenity Mitchell
8. Yellow-Leafed Trees Pleasant Teams Background
Photo by Andrew Neel
9. Green Plant On Brown Wooden Table Pleasant Teams Background
Photo by Thanos Pal
10. Group Of People Inside Cafe During Daytime Pleasant Teams Background
Photo by Jacek Dylag
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!