Find your next pot of gold teams background in our curated list of HD pot of gold teams backgrounds from gold glitter with jar teams background to brass-colored mug with sliced lime teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best pot of gold teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Green Leafed Plant In Gold Pot On White Table Pot Of Gold Teams Background
Photo by Liana Mikah
2. Brass-Colored Mug With Sliced Lime Pot Of Gold Teams Background
Photo by Bon Vivant
3. Potted Green Cactus Pot Of Gold Teams Background
Photo by Gaelle Marcel
4. Lighted Candle On Table Beside Pots Pot Of Gold Teams Background
Photo by Annie Theby
5. Gold Glitter With Jar Pot Of Gold Teams Background
Photo by Sharon McCutcheon
6. Assorted-Color Dallah Lot Pot Of Gold Teams Background
Photo by Raychan
7. Pink Petaled Flower Cactus Plant On Brass-Colored Pot Pot Of Gold Teams Background
Photo by Stephanie Harvey
8. White And Black Calvin Klein Perfume Bottle Pot Of Gold Teams Background
Photo by Laura Chouette
9. Grey Whistling Kettle Pot Of Gold Teams Background
Photo by Phillip Glickman
10. Person Sitting In Front White And Black Ceramic Tea Set Pot Of Gold Teams Background
Photo by Igor Starkov
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!