Find your next potted plant teams background in our curated list of HD potted plant teams backgrounds from brown and white plant during daytime teams background to shallow focus photo of green plants teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best potted plant teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Green Leaves With Water Droplets Potted Plant Teams Background
Photo by Phillip Larking
2. Selective Focus Of Plants Potted Plant Teams Background
Photo by Picture Seeker
3. Green Leaf Plant In Close Up Photography Potted Plant Teams Background
Photo by Luca Volpe
4. Shallow Focus Photo Of Green Plants Potted Plant Teams Background
Photo by Jordan M. Lomibao
5. Potted Plant Teams Background
Photo by Farzan Lelinwalla
6. Brown And White Plant During Daytime Potted Plant Teams Background
Photo by Jacek Pobłocki
7. Green Leaves On Brown Soil Potted Plant Teams Background
Photo by Thomas Kinto
8. Green Leaf Plant In Close Up Photography Potted Plant Teams Background
Photo by Ervin Krusniczky
9. Green Plant In Close Up Photography Potted Plant Teams Background
Photo by Mitchell Luo
10. Black And Tan Short Coat Medium Sized Dog Lying On Grey Textile Potted Plant Teams Background
Photo by Zach Zook
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!