Find your next present teams background in our curated list of HD present teams backgrounds from brown paper packed box teams background to brown gift box with pink ribbon teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best present teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Wrapped Gift Box Present Teams Background
Photo by Ekaterina Shevchenko
2. Person Showing Brown Gift Box Present Teams Background
Photo by Kira auf der Heide
3. Brown Gift Box With Pink Ribbon Present Teams Background
Photo by Jess Bailey
4. Brown And Black Gift Box Present Teams Background
Photo by David Everett Strickler
5. Brown Gift Box On White Surface Present Teams Background
Photo by Leone Venter
6. Gift Boxes Present Teams Background
Photo by freestocks
7. Four Brown Gift Boxes On White Surface Present Teams Background
Photo by Caley Dimmock
8. Person Holding White Gift Card Present Teams Background
Photo by Rob Laughter
9. Brown Paper Packed Box Present Teams Background
Photo by Caroline Feelgood
10. Brown Gift Box Present Teams Background
Photo by freestocks
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!