Find your next pretty teams background in our curated list of HD pretty teams backgrounds from black and gray high-rise building teams background to pink flowers with green leaves teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best pretty teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Pink Rose Flowers Pretty Teams Background
Photo by Oskars Sylwan
2. Pink Flower Tree Near Tall Trees Pretty Teams Background
Photo by Dulcey Lima
3. Stairs Near Trees During Day Pretty Teams Background
Photo by Isi Parente
4. Man Leaning On Railing Pretty Teams Background
Photo by Rhys Kentish
5. Man Standing Near Houses Pretty Teams Background
Photo by Suzanne Emily O’Connor
6. Pretty Teams Background
Photo by Ryan Moulton
7. Black And Gray High-Rise Building Pretty Teams Background
Photo by Vinayak Sharma
8. Blue And White Boat On Sea Under Blue Sky And White Clouds During Daytime Pretty Teams Background
Photo by Luana da Silva
9. Red Flower On Green Grass Field During Daytime Pretty Teams Background
Photo by Adam Nieścioruk
10. Pink Flowers With Green Leaves Pretty Teams Background
Photo by Jovan Vasiljević
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!