Find your next product teams background in our curated list of HD product teams backgrounds from flatlay photography of wireless headphones teams background to blue, white, and black nike running shoes teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best product teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Flatlay Photography Of Wireless Headphones Product Teams Background
Photo by C D-X
2. Cocooil Baby Oil On Desk Product Teams Background
Photo by deanna alys
3. Jenuin Beverage Bottle Product Teams Background
Photo by kaleb tapp
4. Round White Watch With White Band Product Teams Background
Photo by Rachit Tank
5. Battercreek Coffee Pack Product Teams Background
Photo by Battlecreek Coffee Roasters
6. Unpaired Red Nike Sneaker Product Teams Background
Photo by REVOLT
7. White And Black Polaroid One Step 2 Instant Camera On White Board Product Teams Background
Photo by eniko kis
8. Selective Focus Photography Of Black And Brown Leather Backpack On Rock Product Teams Background
Photo by Jakob Owens
9. Blue, White, And Black Nike Running Shoes Product Teams Background
Photo by Alexander Rotker
10. Sunglasses Beside A Purse Product Teams Background
Photo by Tamara Bellis
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!