Find your next reading teams background in our curated list of HD reading teams backgrounds from person reading book while drinking beverage teams background to woman reading a book while sitting on black leather 3-seat couch teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best reading teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Girl Reading Book Reading Teams Background
Photo by Joel Muniz
2. Person Holding String Lights On Opened Book Reading Teams Background
Photo by Nong Vang
3. Woman Reading A Book While Sitting On Black Leather 3-Seat Couch Reading Teams Background
Photo by Seven Shooter
4. Person Picking White And Red Book On Bookshelf Reading Teams Background
Photo by Christin Hume
5. Woman Covering Her Face With White Book Reading Teams Background
Photo by Siora Photography
6. Books On Bookshelf Reading Teams Background
Photo by Alfons Morales
7. Silhouette Of Child Sitting Behind Tree During Sunset Reading Teams Background
Photo by Aaron Burden
8. Filled White Coffee Cup Reading Teams Background
Photo by Sincerely Media
9. Person Reading Book While Drinking Beverage Reading Teams Background
Photo by Chris Benson
10. Person Holding Book Sitting On Brown Surface Reading Teams Background
Photo by Blaz Photo
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!