Find your next reflection teams background in our curated list of HD reflection teams backgrounds from yellow leaf tree between calm body of water at daytime teams background to worm’s eye view of pathway between houses teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best reflection teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Yellow Leaf Tree Between Calm Body Of Water At Daytime Reflection Teams Background
Photo by Faye Cornish
2. Person Standing In Front Of Body Of Water Reflection Teams Background
Photo by Marc-Olivier Jodoin
3. Reflection Teams Background
Photo by Laurenz Kleinheider
4. Person Standing Near Body Of Water During Daytime Reflection Teams Background
Photo by Pepe Reyes
5. Mountain Reflection On Body Of Water Reflection Teams Background
Photo by garrett parker
6. Lake Under Blue Sky During Daytime Reflection Teams Background
Photo by Juan Davila
7. Landscape Photo Of Lake Near Gray Mountains During Daytime Reflection Teams Background
Photo by Philippe Toupet
8. Macro Photography Of Black Ceramic Gautama Buddha Miniature Reflection Teams Background
Photo by Samuel Austin
9. Worm’S Eye View Of Pathway Between Houses Reflection Teams Background
Photo by Vitalis Hirschmann
10. Curtain Wall Buildings Reflection Teams Background
Photo by Takahiro Sakamoto
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!