Find your next refreshing teams background in our curated list of HD refreshing teams backgrounds from yellow round fruits on gray table teams background to water drop on green leaf plant teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best refreshing teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Refreshing Teams Background
Photo by Wesley Tingey
2. Water Drop On Green Leaf Plant Refreshing Teams Background
Photo by Shagal Sajid
3. Yellow Round Fruits On Gray Table Refreshing Teams Background
Photo by Taylor Simpson
4. Woman Surrounded By Sliced Lemons Refreshing Teams Background
Photo by Noah Buscher
5. High-Angle Photography Of Woman Bathing Below Waterfalls During Daytime Refreshing Teams Background
Photo by Seth Doyle
6. Woman Floating On Body Of Water Refreshing Teams Background
Photo by Haley Phelps
7. Ocean Waves Crashing On Shore During Daytime Refreshing Teams Background
Photo by Bastian Pudill
8. Clear Glass Bottle With Water Refreshing Teams Background
Photo by Greg Rosenke
9. Sliced Lemon On Brown Textile Refreshing Teams Background
Photo by Alisa Anton
10. Water Droplets On Blue Surface Refreshing Teams Background
Photo by Mihály Köles
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!