Find your next sadness teams background in our curated list of HD sadness teams backgrounds from brown rock formation on sea during daytime teams background to a man sits on a rock staring across a lake at dusk teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best sadness teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. A Man Sits On A Rock Staring Across A Lake At Dusk Sadness Teams Background
Photo by Guillaume de Germain
2. A Woman Sits On The End Of A Dock During Daytime Staring Across A Lake Sadness Teams Background
Photo by Paola Chaaya
3. Brown Rock Formation On Sea During Daytime Sadness Teams Background
Photo by Pierre Bamin
4. Man Wearing Green Jacket Sitting On Stool Chair Sadness Teams Background
Photo by Francisco Gonzalez
5. A Woman Rests Her Head On Another Person’S Shoulder Sadness Teams Background
Photo by Külli Kittus
6. Man Wearing Black Long-Sleeved Shirt Sadness Teams Background
Photo by Francisco Moreno
7. Man Sitting On Bench Sadness Teams Background
Photo by Maksym Kaharlytskyi
8. Shallow Focus Photography Of Woman Standing On Grass Field While Holding Grass Sadness Teams Background
Photo by Hisu lee
9. Woman Leaning Against A Wall In Dim Hallway Sadness Teams Background
Photo by Eric Ward
10. Man Wiping His Tears Sadness Teams Background
Photo by Tom Pumford
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!