Find your next screen teams background in our curated list of HD screen teams backgrounds from flat screen monitor turned-on teams background to black crt tv turned on on white table teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best screen teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Black And White Laptop Computer Screen Teams Background
Photo by Nicolas Gonzalez
2. Black Flat Screen Tv Turned On Displaying Blue And Pink Screen Teams Background
Photo by Kelvin Design UK
3. Man Using Computer Inside Room Screen Teams Background
Photo by Oğuzhan Akdoğan
4. Brown And Black Vintage Tv Screen Teams Background
Photo by Michał Lis
5. Turned On Laptop Computer Screen Teams Background
Photo by Joshua Aragon
6. Black Flat Screen Computer Monitor Turned On Beside Black Computer Keyboard Screen Teams Background
Photo by Michał Parzuchowski
7. Screen Teams Background
Photo by Aleks Dorohovich
8. Black Crt Tv Turned On On White Table Screen Teams Background
Photo by Bruna Araujo
9. Black Flat Screen Computer Monitor Screen Teams Background
Photo by Josh Sorenson
10. Flat Screen Monitor Turned-On Screen Teams Background
Photo by Fernando Hernandez
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!