Find your next serene teams background in our curated list of HD serene teams backgrounds from body of water near mountain teams background to blue ocean teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best serene teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Man Sitting On Gray Dock Serene Teams Background
Photo by S Migaj
2. Yellow Lotus Flower Floating Serene Teams Background
Photo by David Clode
3. Green Leafed Tree Above Body Of Water Serene Teams Background
Photo by Sorin Cicos
4. Photo Of Empty Ocean During Day Time Serene Teams Background
Photo by Micaela Parente
5. Blue Ocean Serene Teams Background
Photo by Martino Pietropoli
6. Green Grass Field During Sunset Serene Teams Background
Photo by Robert Lukeman
7. Calm Water During Golden Hour Serene Teams Background
Photo by Dave Hoefler
8. Body Of Water With Mountains Nearby Serene Teams Background
Photo by Kourosh Qaffari
9. Body Of Water Near Mountain Serene Teams Background
Photo by v2osk
10. Serene Teams Background
Photo by Joana Abreu
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!