Find your next sign teams background in our curated list of HD sign teams backgrounds from arrow sign on mountain teams background to one way street sign beside road far at the mountain during daytime teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best sign teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. This Is The Sign You’Ve Been Looking For Neon Signage Sign Teams Background
Photo by Austin Chan
2. Arrow Sign On Mountain Sign Teams Background
Photo by Jens Johnsson
3. Black Background With Yellow Text Overaly Sign Teams Background
Photo by Fab Lentz
4. Hanged White Printing Paper Sign Teams Background
Photo by Kelly Sikkema
5. Red Be Happy Wall Decor Sign Teams Background
Photo by Alex Block
6. One Way Street Sign Beside Road Far At The Mountain During Daytime Sign Teams Background
Photo by Nick Tiemeyer
7. White And Black One Way-Printed Road Signages Sign Teams Background
Photo by Brendan Church
8. Pink And Yellow Hello Neon Light Sign Teams Background
Photo by Drew Beamer
9. Sign Teams Background
Photo by Lance Grandahl
10. Sign Teams Background
Photo by Mark Rohan
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!