Find your next silly teams background in our curated list of HD silly teams backgrounds from banana fruit teams background to selective focus photography of grumpy face toddler sitting on plaid pad taken during daytime teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best silly teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. White And Brown Short Coated Dog Wearing Black Sunglasses Silly Teams Background
Photo by Jane Almon
2. Banana Fruit Silly Teams Background
Photo by Diane Alkier
3. Shallow Focus Photography Of Two Boys Doing Wacky Faces Silly Teams Background
Photo by Austin Pacheco
4. Sillyville Signage During Daytime Silly Teams Background
Photo by Will Myers
5. Person Balancing Martini Glass Above Book With Feet Silly Teams Background
Photo by Thought Catalog
6. Man In Green Crew Neck Shirt Smiling Silly Teams Background
Photo by Timothy Dykes
7. Pug Covered With Blanket On Bedspread Silly Teams Background
Photo by Matthew Henry
8. Woman In Black Long Sleeve Shirt Lying On Dried Leaves Silly Teams Background
Photo by Upesh Manoush
9. Selective Focus Photography Of Grumpy Face Toddler Sitting On Plaid Pad Taken During Daytime Silly Teams Background
Photo by Ryan Franco
10. Girl In Pink And White Polka Dot Hoodie Smiling Silly Teams Background
Photo by Jeremiah Lawrence
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!