Find your next simple teams background in our curated list of HD simple teams backgrounds from three white birds on brown concrete surface under white clouds and blue sky during daytime teams background to white ceramic mug teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best simple teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. White Desk Lamp Beside Green Plant Simple Teams Background
Photo by Samantha Gades
2. Black Floor Lamp At The Corner Simple Teams Background
Photo by David van Dijk
3. White Pendant Lamp Simple Teams Background
Photo by Pierre Châtel-Innocenti
4. Close Up Photography Of Green Leafed Plant Simple Teams Background
Photo by Georgia de Lotz
5. Hanged White Printing Paper Simple Teams Background
Photo by Kelly Sikkema
6. Three White Birds On Brown Concrete Surface Under White Clouds And Blue Sky During Daytime Simple Teams Background
Photo by Z S
7. Two Gray Pencils On Yellow Surface Simple Teams Background
Photo by Joanna Kosinska
8. White Ceramic Mug Simple Teams Background
Photo by NordWood Themes
9. Gray Concrete Bricks Painted In Blue Simple Teams Background
Photo by Patrick Tomasso
10. Green Plant Simple Teams Background
Photo by Scott Webb
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!