Find your next skilled teams background in our curated list of HD skilled teams backgrounds from man standing and using hammer teams background to low angle photography of plane contrail teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best skilled teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Man In Blue Long Sleeve Shirt And Blue Vest Skilled Teams Background
Photo by PTTI EDU
2. Man Holding Engines Skilled Teams Background
Photo by Aaron Huber
3. Black On Air Under Blue Sky Skilled Teams Background
Photo by Adam Ashtamkar
4. Fountain Pen On Black Lined Paper Skilled Teams Background
Photo by Aaron Burden
5. Man Standing And Using Hammer Skilled Teams Background
Photo by Yohan Cho
6. Woman In Black And Orange Shirt Holding White Plastic Container Skilled Teams Background
Photo by Beth Macdonald
7. Grayscale Photo Of Person In Hoodie Holding Round Ball Skilled Teams Background
Photo by Matt Bero
8. Skilled Teams Background
Photo by Ryan Plomp
9. Low Angle Photography Of Plane Contrail Skilled Teams Background
Photo by Nick Fewings
10. Man In Gray Jacket And Brown Pants Sitting On Brown Wooden Post During Daytime Skilled Teams Background
Photo by Jan Canty
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!