Find your next sleepy teams background in our curated list of HD sleepy teams backgrounds from hippopotamus lying on surface near body of water teams background to black ring bell alarm clock teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best sleepy teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Man In White Long Sleeve Shirt Sleepy Teams Background
Photo by Sammy Williams
2. Russian Blue Cat Lying On Brown Wooden Table Sleepy Teams Background
Photo by Toni Tan
3. Orange Tabby Kitten Sleeping On Black And White Striped Textile Sleepy Teams Background
Photo by Lauren Kay
4. Sleeping Monkey During Daytime Sleepy Teams Background
Photo by KMA .img
5. Hippopotamus Lying On Surface Near Body Of Water Sleepy Teams Background
Photo by Tim De Pauw
6. Man In Blue Crew Neck Shirt Standing Beside Green Hammock Sleepy Teams Background
Photo by Miikka Luotio
7. Koala Sleeping In The Tree Sleepy Teams Background
Photo by Cris Saur
8. Black And White Tuxedo Cat Yawning Sleepy Teams Background
Photo by Paweł Adamczak janusze_zycia
9. Black Ring Bell Alarm Clock Sleepy Teams Background
Photo by Julian Hochgesang
10. Woman Lying On Bed With White Siberian Husky Sleepy Teams Background
Photo by Kristina Petrick
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!