Find your next smiling teams background in our curated list of HD smiling teams backgrounds from man stranding on straight road photo during daytime teams background to woman holding brown leaf teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best smiling teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Smiling Teams Background
Photo by krakenimages
2. Long Black Haired Woman Smiling Close-Up Photography Smiling Teams Background
Photo by Lesly Juarez
3. Man In Red Sweater Wearing Black Framed Eyeglasses Smiling Teams Background
Photo by Nimi Diffa
4. Smiling Woman At Daytime Smiling Teams Background
Photo by Eye for Ebony
5. Woman Smiling Wearing Flower Crown Smiling Teams Background
Photo by Autumn Goodman
6. Brown Short Coated Dog Wearing Black Sunglasses Smiling Teams Background
Photo by leandro fregoni
7. Man Stranding On Straight Road Photo During Daytime Smiling Teams Background
Photo by Mason Wilkes
8. Woman In White Scoop Neck Shirt Smiling Smiling Teams Background
Photo by alex starnes
9. Woman Holding Brown Leaf Smiling Teams Background
Photo by Vinicius Wiesehofer
10. Woman Wearing Sun Hat And Floral Top Smiling Teams Background
Photo by Jernej Graj
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!