Find your next soft teams background in our curated list of HD soft teams backgrounds from closeup photo of white leaves teams background to selective focus photograph of feathers on white surface teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best soft teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Focus Photography Of Brown Plants Soft Teams Background
Photo by Aaron Burden
2. Person Taking Photo Of White Feather Soft Teams Background
Photo by Nico Frey
3. Blue Smoke On Blue Background Soft Teams Background
Photo by Pawel Czerwinski
4. Green Leaves On White Surface Soft Teams Background
Photo by okeykat
5. Soft Teams Background
Photo by Susanne Schwarz
6. Closeup Photo Of White Leaves Soft Teams Background
Photo by Evie S.
7. Brown And White Plant Under White Sky During Daytime Soft Teams Background
Photo by Annie Spratt
8. Bokeh Photography Soft Teams Background
Photo by Sharon McCutcheon
9. Selective Focus Photograph Of Feathers On White Surface Soft Teams Background
Photo by Julian Hanslmaier
10. Brown Textile In Close Up Image Soft Teams Background
Photo by Noah Kroes
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!