Find your next space shuttle teams background in our curated list of HD space shuttle teams backgrounds from orbit cafe during daytime teams background to black and white labeled box teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best space shuttle teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Space Shuttle Teams Background
Photo by Daniel Gregoire
2. Black And White Labeled Box Space Shuttle Teams Background
Photo by Jeremy Straub
3. White Plane Frame Space Shuttle Teams Background
Photo by Kirill Petropavlov
4. White Airplane On Gray Sand During Daytime Space Shuttle Teams Background
Photo by Ana Frantz
5. Blue And White Boat On Water Space Shuttle Teams Background
Photo by Kayle Kaupanger
6. White Airplane In The Middle Of The Forest During Day Space Shuttle Teams Background
Photo by Lorenzo Decaria
7. White And Blue Boat On Body Of Water During Daytime Space Shuttle Teams Background
Photo by Kristaps Ungurs
8. Orbit Cafe During Daytime Space Shuttle Teams Background
Photo by Aditya Vyas
9. Red Tower Near Tree Space Shuttle Teams Background
Photo by Matt Benson
10. Space Shuttle Teams Background
Photo by Kvnga
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!