Find your next spaceship teams background in our curated list of HD spaceship teams backgrounds from white plane frame teams background to blue light in tunnel during night time teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best spaceship teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Blue Light In Tunnel During Night Time Spaceship Teams Background
Photo by Alek Kalinowski
2. Astronaut In White Suit In Grayscale Photography Spaceship Teams Background
Photo by Brian McGowan
3. Gray Fighter Jet Spaceship Teams Background
Photo by Eric Tompkins
4. Blue And White Boat On Water Spaceship Teams Background
Photo by Kayle Kaupanger
5. Black And White Labeled Box Spaceship Teams Background
Photo by Jeremy Straub
6. Spaceship Teams Background
Photo by Daniel Gregoire
7. White Airplane On Gray Sand During Daytime Spaceship Teams Background
Photo by Ana Frantz
8. White Plane Frame Spaceship Teams Background
Photo by Kirill Petropavlov
9. White And Brown Space Ship Spaceship Teams Background
Photo by Harsh
10. Spaceship Teams Background
Photo by Kvnga
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!