Find your next spooky teams background in our curated list of HD spooky teams backgrounds from person walking towards house teams background to gold skull decor teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best spooky teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Silhouette Of Trees During Red Moon Spooky Teams Background
Photo by Neven Krcmarek
2. Person Holding Cattle Skull Surrounded By Squash And Candles Spooky Teams Background
Photo by freestocks
3. Photography Of Forest Spooky Teams Background
Photo by Rosie Fraser
4. Two Skeleton Near White Concrete Building With String Lights At Daytime Spooky Teams Background
Photo by NeONBRAND
5. Closeup Photo Of Person’S Hand Spooky Teams Background
Photo by Daniel Jensen
6. Person Walking Towards House Spooky Teams Background
Photo by Ján Jakub Naništa
7. Gold Skull Decor Spooky Teams Background
Photo by Luke Southern
8. Yellow Lights Between Trees Spooky Teams Background
Photo by Johannes Plenio
9. Vehicle On Road Between Trees Spooky Teams Background
Photo by chmyphotography
10. Pumpkin Between Lighted Candles Spooky Teams Background
Photo by freestocks
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!