Find your next study teams background in our curated list of HD study teams backgrounds from person writing on brown wooden table near white ceramic mug teams background to person holding ballpoint pen writing on notebook teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best study teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Woman Covering Her Face With White Book Study Teams Background
Photo by Siora Photography
2. Person Writing On Brown Wooden Table Near White Ceramic Mug Study Teams Background
Photo by Green Chameleon
3. Opened Book Study Teams Background
Photo by Aaron Burden
4. Person Holding Ballpoint Pen Writing On Notebook Study Teams Background
Photo by Thought Catalog
5. Assorted Books On Wooden Table Study Teams Background
Photo by Sharon McCutcheon
6. Macbook Pro Near White Open Book Study Teams Background
Photo by Nick Morrison
7. Two Gray Pencils On Yellow Surface Study Teams Background
Photo by Joanna Kosinska
8. Macbook Pro, White Ceramic Mug,And Black Smartphone On Table Study Teams Background
Photo by Andrew Neel
9. Macbook Pro On Top Of Table Study Teams Background
Photo by freddie marriage
10. Boy Writing Study Teams Background
Photo by Annie Spratt
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!