Find your next summertime teams background in our curated list of HD summertime teams backgrounds from girl lying on dandelion field teams background to brown coconut hut near sea during daytime teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best summertime teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Person Holding Sliced Watermelon Summertime Teams Background
Photo by Juja Han
2. Man Standing Holding Green Coconut During Daytime Summertime Teams Background
Photo by Joey Nicotra
3. Woman Wearing Blue Crop Top Sitting On White Inflatable Summertime Teams Background
Photo by Jose Martinez
4. Brown Coconut Hut Near Sea During Daytime Summertime Teams Background
Photo by Michael Mims
5. Brown Hay Summertime Teams Background
Photo by Michal Kubicek
6. Brown Tree Bark During Sunrise Summertime Teams Background
Photo by Zwaddi
7. Girl Lying On Dandelion Field Summertime Teams Background
Photo by Johannes Plenio
8. Man And Woman On Seashore Nearby Starfish Summertime Teams Background
Photo by Toa Heftiba
9. Woman Wearing White Bikini Set Lying On White And Brown Unicorn Inflatable Float Summertime Teams Background
Photo by Ishan @seefromthesky
10. Woman Holding On To Her Hat Summertime Teams Background
Photo by Jason Blackeye
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!