Find your next swimming teams background in our curated list of HD swimming teams backgrounds from two person swimming in sea teams background to blue and white swimming pool teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best swimming teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Man Doing Butterfly Stroke Swimming Teams Background
Photo by Gentrit Sylejmani
2. Man Swimming On Body Of Water Swimming Teams Background
Photo by Todd Quackenbush
3. People In Swimming Pool Swimming Teams Background
Photo by Serena Repice Lentini
4. Person Swimming On An Olympic Pool Swimming Teams Background
Photo by Marcus Ng
5. Woman In Water Swimming Teams Background
Photo by Erik Dungan
6. Woman In Body Of Water Swimming Teams Background
Photo by Fezbot2000
7. Photo Of Person Swimming Swimming Teams Background
Photo by CHUTTERSNAP
8. Man Wearing Diving Goggles Swimming Teams Background
Photo by Pete Wright
9. Blue And White Swimming Pool Swimming Teams Background
Photo by olia lialina
10. Two Person Swimming In Sea Swimming Teams Background
Photo by Ibrahim Mohamed
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!