Find your next tea teams background in our curated list of HD tea teams backgrounds from tea serve on white teacup teams background to brown soup in white and blue ceramic bowl teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best tea teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Clear Glass Cup With Tea Near Brown Ceramic Teapot Tea Teams Background
Photo by Manki Kim
2. Flat-Lay Photography Of Variety Of Beverage Filled Glasses Tea Teams Background
Photo by Joanna Kosinska
3. White Ceramic Teacup On White Ceramic Saucer On Table Tea Teams Background
Photo by Carolyn V
4. Tea Serve On White Teacup Tea Teams Background
Photo by Miti
5. White And Red Ceramic Mug Filled With Tea Tea Teams Background
Photo by Drew Taylor
6. Green Plant Scenery Tea Teams Background
Photo by Arfan Abdulazeez
7. Green Grass Field With Smoke Tea Teams Background
Photo by Vivek Kumar
8. Brown Soup In White And Blue Ceramic Bowl Tea Teams Background
Photo by Marco Secchi
9. White And Brown Ceramic Mug Tea Teams Background
Photo by Drew Jemmett
10. Clear Glass Mug On Tray Tea Teams Background
Photo by Massimo Rinaldi
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!