Find your next team teams background in our curated list of HD team teams backgrounds from four person hands wrap around shoulders while looking at sunset teams background to woman placing sticky notes on wall teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best team teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Woman Placing Sticky Notes On Wall Team Teams Background
Photo by You X Ventures
2. People Sitting Down Near Table With Assorted Laptop Computers Team Teams Background
Photo by Marvin Meyer
3. Four Person Hands Wrap Around Shoulders While Looking At Sunset Team Teams Background
Photo by Helena Lopes
4. Group Of People Using Laptop Computer Team Teams Background
Photo by Annie Spratt
5. People Sitting On Chair In Front Of Table While Holding Pens During Daytime Team Teams Background
Photo by Dylan Gillis
6. Silhouette Photography Of People Gathered Together On Cliff Team Teams Background
Photo by Javier Allegue Barros
7. Hands Formed Together With Red Heart Paint Team Teams Background
Photo by Tim Marshall
8. Silhouette Of People Standing On Highland During Golden Hours Team Teams Background
Photo by Natalie Pedigo
9. Selective Focus Photography Of People Sits In Front Of Table Inside Room Team Teams Background
Photo by Annie Spratt
10. Black Smartphone Near Person Team Teams Background
Photo by Headway
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!