Find your next tent teams background in our curated list of HD tent teams backgrounds from beige tent under starry skies teams background to two women standing near tent teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best tent teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Gray And Yellow Dome Tent At Forest Tent Teams Background
Photo by Cristofer Jeschke
2. Beige Tent Under Starry Skies Tent Teams Background
Photo by Cindy Chen
3. Orange Camping Tent Near Green Trees Tent Teams Background
Photo by Scott Goodwill
4. Blue Tent Under Milkyway Tent Teams Background
Photo by Pars Sahin
5. Two Blue Camping Chairs Near Camping Tent Tent Teams Background
Photo by everett mcintire
6. Person Sitting Inside Blue And Yellow Dome Tent Tent Teams Background
Photo by Lindsay Martin
7. Person Holding Book In Blue And Orange Dome Tent Tent Teams Background
Photo by Imam Muhaimin
8. Two Women Standing Near Tent Tent Teams Background
Photo by The New York Public Library
9. Man Sitting On Brown Box Tent Teams Background
Photo by Annie Spratt
10. Orange And Gray Camping Tent Near Body Of Water Tent Teams Background
Photo by adrian
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!