Find your next text teams background in our curated list of HD text teams backgrounds from poster lot teams background to white and black the future is unwritten sticker close-up photography teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best text teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Poster Lot Text Teams Background
Photo by Murat Onder
2. Red Brick Wall With Live, Work, Create. Quote Text Teams Background
Photo by Jon Tyson
3. Source Code Text Teams Background
Photo by Max Chen
4. Turned-On Flat Screen Tv Text Teams Background
Photo by Thiébaud Faix
5. Focus Dictionary Index Page Text Teams Background
Photo by Romain Vignes
6. Assorted Stick On Black Wall Text Teams Background
Photo by Victória Kubiaki
7. White And Black The Future Is Unwritten Sticker Close-Up Photography Text Teams Background
Photo by Max Böhme
8. Loading Life Please Wait Illustration Text Teams Background
Photo by Marija Zaric
9. White And Black Label Tag Text Teams Background
Photo by Marija Zaric
10. Signage On Post Text Teams Background
Photo by Markus Spiske
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!