Find your next tone teams background in our curated list of HD tone teams backgrounds from two people standing in desert field during daytime teams background to tea filled white ceramic mug on white ceramic saucer teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best tone teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Man Singing With Microphone Grayscale Photography Tone Teams Background
Photo by Simon Maennling
2. Man Holding Wireless Microphone Tone Teams Background
Photo by Chris Benson
3. Man Singing While Raising Hands Tone Teams Background
Photo by Vidar Nordli-Mathisen
4. Man In Gray Quarter-Sleeved Shirt Singing Tone Teams Background
Photo by Austin Neill
5. Woman Performing On Stage Tone Teams Background
Photo by Josh Rocklage
6. Tea Filled White Ceramic Mug On White Ceramic Saucer Tone Teams Background
Photo by Carolyn V
7. Opened Book Tone Teams Background
Photo by Taylor Wright
8. Woman Resting Head On Right Hand Tone Teams Background
Photo by Nick Grant
9. Two People Standing In Desert Field During Daytime Tone Teams Background
Photo by Keith Hardy
10. Standing Crowd, Some Using Umbrellas Tone Teams Background
Photo by 𝓴𝓘𝓡𝓚 𝕝𝔸𝕀
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!