Find your next traditional teams background in our curated list of HD traditional teams backgrounds from buddha figurine on table with flower teams background to two men standing near house teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best traditional teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Woman In Red And Yellow Sari Dress Sitting On Floor Traditional Teams Background
Photo by Mathis Jrdl
2. Two Men Standing Near House Traditional Teams Background
Photo by Surya Prakosa
3. People Gathering On Street During Nighttime Traditional Teams Background
Photo by Hasan Almasi
4. Buddha Figurine On Table With Flower Traditional Teams Background
Photo by ray rui
5. Flat Lay Photography Of Teapot On Tray Traditional Teams Background
Photo by 五玄土 ORIENTO
6. Empty Bridge Traditional Teams Background
Photo by Mathew Schwartz
7. Brown Wooden Framed White And Black Calendar Traditional Teams Background
Photo by Leon Gao
8. White Floral Textile Traditional Teams Background
Photo by Nareeta Martin
9. Person Standing Holding Machete Selective Focus Photography Traditional Teams Background
Photo by Ujwal Hollica
10. Woman Standing Behind Brown Wooden Cabinet Traditional Teams Background
Photo by Wahyu Setiawan
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!