Find your next tranquil teams background in our curated list of HD tranquil teams backgrounds from water droplets on yellow leaf teams background to mountain covering with clouds teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best tranquil teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Mountain Covering With Clouds Tranquil Teams Background
Photo by Yuriy Kovalev
2. Sitting Woman In White Robe Looking At Mountains During Daytime Tranquil Teams Background
Photo by Sam Carter
3. Brown Rock Formation On Body Of Water During Daytime Tranquil Teams Background
Photo by Michael Kucharski
4. Green Trees On Green Grass Field During Daytime Tranquil Teams Background
Photo by Andrew Coop
5. Body Of Water During Golden Hour Tranquil Teams Background
Photo by Belinda Fewings
6. Calm Blue Ocean Photography Tranquil Teams Background
Photo by Emily Campbell
7. Mountain Reflecting On Body Of Water Tranquil Teams Background
Photo by Mohit Khatri
8. Water Droplets On Yellow Leaf Tranquil Teams Background
Photo by Dustin Humes
9. Body Of Water Within Mountain Range During Daytime Tranquil Teams Background
Photo by Paul Gilmore
10. Waterfall Between Tall Trees Tranquil Teams Background
Photo by Tomasz Biskup
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!