Find your next wafe teams background in our curated list of HD wafe teams backgrounds from white boat with passengers teams background to waves of body of water splashing on sand teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best wafe teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Two Person On Seashore Facing Ocean Waves Wafe Teams Background
Photo by Tommy Tang
2. Scenery Of Body Of Water Wafe Teams Background
Photo by Lucas Cetti
3. Ocean Waves Rushing Trough Stones Wafe Teams Background
Photo by Lrns
4. White Boat With Passengers Wafe Teams Background
Photo by Matthew Henry
5. Man Surfing During Daytime Wafe Teams Background
Photo by Mike Levad
6. Ocean Wave Wafe Teams Background
Photo by Brandon Matich
7. Body Of Water Surrounded By Fog Wafe Teams Background
Photo by JOHN TOWNER
8. Waves Of Body Of Water Splashing On Sand Wafe Teams Background
Photo by Quino Al
9. Beach Waves At Daytime Wafe Teams Background
Photo by Tim Marshall
10. Green Dense Mountain Beside Body Of Water Under White Cloudy Sky At Daytime Wafe Teams Background
Photo by Sarah Humer
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!