Find your next watch teams background in our curated list of HD watch teams backgrounds from round silver-colored fossil chronograph watch at 9:22 with brown leather band teams background to man wearing black jacket and holding it teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best watch teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Round Black Analog Watch On Stone Watch Teams Background
Photo by Bradley Ziffer
2. Round Silver-Colored Fossil Chronograph Watch At 9:22 With Brown Leather Band Watch Teams Background
Photo by Fabian Heimann
3. Round Black Braun Analog Watch With Black Band At 7:30 Watch Teams Background
Photo by Álvaro Bernal
4. Analog Watch On Brown Textile Watch Teams Background
Photo by Alexander Andrews
5. Round Black And White Fossil Chronograph Watch With Brown Leather Band Displaying At 10:42 Watch Teams Background
Photo by Pixel Bee
6. Watch At 10:34 Watch Teams Background
Photo by John Torcasio
7. Person Holding Analog Watch Watch Teams Background
Photo by Jaelynn Castillo
8. Man Wearing Black Jacket And Holding It Watch Teams Background
Photo by JanFillem
9. Watch Teams Background
Photo by Agê Barros
10. Round Silver-Colored Analog Watch With Black Leather Strap Watch Teams Background
Photo by Bradley Ziffer
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!