Find your next wellness teams background in our curated list of HD wellness teams backgrounds from green vegetable beside ceramic bowl teams background to green leafed plant teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best wellness teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Green Vegetable Beside Ceramic Bowl Wellness Teams Background
Photo by Brooke Lark
2. Woman Sitting On Seashore Wellness Teams Background
Photo by Simon Rae
3. And Breathe Neon Sign On Tre Wellness Teams Background
Photo by Max van den Oetelaar
4. Stack Rock On Seashore Wellness Teams Background
Photo by Jeremy Thomas
5. Green Leafed Plant On Clear Glass Vase Filled With Water Wellness Teams Background
Photo by Sarah Dorweiler
6. Woman Wearing Gray Long-Sleeved Shirt Facing The Sea Wellness Teams Background
Photo by Artem Kovalev
7. Green Leafed Plant Wellness Teams Background
Photo by Erol Ahmed
8. Ocean During Sunset Wellness Teams Background
Photo by Vinoth Ragunathan
9. Happy New Year Neon Light Signage Wellness Teams Background
Photo by Etienne Girardet
10. Tilt Shift Lens Photography Of Person Lifting Hand Wellness Teams Background
Photo by Natalie Grainger
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!