Find your next wild teams background in our curated list of HD wild teams backgrounds from photo of gray elephant on grass teams background to fox laying on snow teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best wild teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Green Trees Under Sunny Sky Wild Teams Background
Photo by Raquel Smith
2. Photo Of Gray Elephant On Grass Wild Teams Background
Photo by AJ Robbie
3. Brown Fox On Snow Field Wild Teams Background
Photo by Ray Hennessy
4. Focus Photography Of Standing Wolf Near Tree Wild Teams Background
Photo by Josh Felise
5. Fox Laying On Snow Wild Teams Background
Photo by Ray Hennessy
6. Brown Bear Selective Focal Photo During Daytime Wild Teams Background
Photo by Thomas Lefebvre
7. Lioness Illustration Wild Teams Background
Photo by Samuel Scrimshaw
8. Gray Monkey Wild Teams Background
Photo by Mélody P
9. Green Leafed Tree Near Withered Grass Wild Teams Background
Photo by Rodion Kutsaev
10. Brown Fox On Ground Wild Teams Background
Photo by Jeremy Vessey
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!