Find your next wintertime teams background in our curated list of HD wintertime teams backgrounds from bird’s-eye view of snow covered forest teams background to body of water near mountain during daytime teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best wintertime teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. White Concrete Building During Daytime Wintertime Teams Background
Photo by Sigurdur Fjalar Jonsson
2. Wintertime Teams Background
Photo by Robert Linder
3. Wintertime Teams Background
Photo by Yevhen Buzuk
4. Selective Focus Photography Of Plant With Dews Wintertime Teams Background
Photo by Stephanie Bernotas
5. White And Black Abstract Painting Wintertime Teams Background
Photo by Rita
6. Grayscale Photo Of Mountain Covered With Snow Wintertime Teams Background
Photo by Nathan Anderson
7. White Concrete Building During Daytime Wintertime Teams Background
Photo by Tanya Pro
8. Green Palm Trees Near City Buildings During Daytime Wintertime Teams Background
Photo by Johnathan Kaufman
9. Body Of Water Near Mountain During Daytime Wintertime Teams Background
Photo by Anna Still
10. Bird’S-Eye View Of Snow Covered Forest Wintertime Teams Background
Photo by Laura Lauch
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!