Find your next wish teams background in our curated list of HD wish teams backgrounds from shallow focus of white dandelion teams background to woman blowing paper strips in selective focus photography teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best wish teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Shallow Focus Of White Dandelion Wish Teams Background
Photo by Saad Chaudhry
2. Woman Standing In The Middle Of The Forest Holding Hands Together During Daytime Wish Teams Background
Photo by Vil Son
3. Bokeh Photography Wish Teams Background
Photo by Sharon McCutcheon
4. Woman Blowing Sprinkle In Her Hand Wish Teams Background
Photo by Almos Bechtold
5. Assorted-Color Hanging Tags Wish Teams Background
Photo by emy
6. Woman Blowing Paper Strips In Selective Focus Photography Wish Teams Background
Photo by Erik Brolin
7. Woman Wearing Red Sweatshirt Looking At Top Between Trees Near Grass During Daytime Wish Teams Background
Photo by Diana Simumpande
8. Depth Photography Of White Building Wish Teams Background
Photo by abi ismail
9. Woman In White Top Blowing Dandelion Wish Teams Background
Photo by Leighann Blackwood
10. Woman Blowing Dandelion Flower Selective Focus Photography Wish Teams Background
Photo by Havilah Galaxy
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!