Find your next wonder teams background in our curated list of HD wonder teams backgrounds from two person sitting under rock monolith teams background to selective focus photo of boy at the bridge near body of water teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best wonder teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Silhouette Photography Of Person Wonder Teams Background
Photo by Greg Rakozy
2. Boy Wearing Tank Top Wonder Teams Background
Photo by Chris Malinao Burgett
3. Wonder Teams Background
Photo by Tingey Injury Law Firm
4. Two Person Sitting Under Rock Monolith Wonder Teams Background
Photo by Brooke Lark
5. Woman In Forest Wonder Teams Background
Photo by BAYC 7739
6. Woman Looking Up Wonder Teams Background
Photo by Joe Yates
7. Selective Focus Photo Of Boy At The Bridge Near Body Of Water Wonder Teams Background
Photo by Japheth Mast
8. Body Of Water During Sunset Wonder Teams Background
Photo by Huper by Joshua Earle
9. Person Wearing Headlamp Facing Towards Snow Mountain Wonder Teams Background
Photo by Jason Strull
10. Wonderland Neon Signage At Night Wonder Teams Background
Photo by Nicole Baster
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!