Find your next wood teams background in our curated list of HD wood teams backgrounds from photo of gray wood plank teams background to brown parquet board teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best wood teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Brown Wooden Board Wood Teams Background
Photo by Joshua Bartell
2. Green Leafed Vegetable On Brown Wooden Surface Wood Teams Background
Photo by Lukas Blazek
3. Wood Teams Background
Photo by Bernard Hermant
4. Brown Wooden Surface Wood Teams Background
Photo by Diego Passadori
5. Brown Parquet Board Wood Teams Background
Photo by Aditya Joshi
6. Brown Wooden Surface Wood Teams Background
Photo by Jon Moore
7. Brown Wooden Board Wood Teams Background
Photo by Mockup Photos
8. Photo Of Gray Wood Plank Wood Teams Background
Photo by Simon Berger
9. Photo Of Brown Wood Slab Wood Teams Background
Photo by Joel & Jasmin Førestbird
10. Cut Wood Log Lot Wood Teams Background
Photo by Gregory DALLEAU
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!