Find your next workspace teams background in our curated list of HD workspace teams backgrounds from people sitting down near table with assorted laptop computers teams background to pen near black lined paper and eyeglasses teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best workspace teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Silver Imac With Keyboard And Trackpad Inside Room Workspace Teams Background
Photo by Carl Heyerdahl
2. Macbook Pro, White Ceramic Mug,And Black Smartphone On Table Workspace Teams Background
Photo by Andrew Neel
3. Yellow Ceramic Mug Beside Gray Aluminum Imac Workspace Teams Background
Photo by Georgie Cobbs
4. Pen Near Black Lined Paper And Eyeglasses Workspace Teams Background
Photo by Jess Bailey
5. Photo Of Dining Table And Chairs Inside Room Workspace Teams Background
Photo by Nastuh Abootalebi
6. People Sitting Down Near Table With Assorted Laptop Computers Workspace Teams Background
Photo by Marvin Meyer
7. Woman In White Long Sleeve Shirt Sitting On Black Office Rolling Chair Workspace Teams Background
Photo by Laura Davidson
8. Silver Imac On Brown Wooden Desk Workspace Teams Background
Photo by Roman Bozhko
9. White Wooden Table Near Brown Chair Workspace Teams Background
Photo by Bench Accounting
10. Macbook Pro Near Green Potted Plant On Table Workspace Teams Background
Photo by Kevin Bhagat
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!