Find your next write teams background in our curated list of HD write teams backgrounds from three crumpled yellow papers on green surface surrounded by yellow lined papers teams background to person using macbook pro teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best write teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Person Writing On Brown Wooden Table Near White Ceramic Mug Write Teams Background
Photo by Green Chameleon
2. Fountain Pen On Black Lined Paper Write Teams Background
Photo by Aaron Burden
3. Two Gray Pencils On Yellow Surface Write Teams Background
Photo by Joanna Kosinska
4. Person Writing On White Paper Write Teams Background
Photo by NeONBRAND
5. Person Using Macbook Pro Write Teams Background
Photo by Glenn Carstens-Peters
6. Three Crumpled Yellow Papers On Green Surface Surrounded By Yellow Lined Papers Write Teams Background
Photo by Volodymyr Hryshchenko
7. Macbook Pro, White Ceramic Mug,And Black Smartphone On Table Write Teams Background
Photo by Andrew Neel
8. Write Teams Background
Photo by Kelly Sikkema
9. Man Writing On Paper Write Teams Background
Photo by Scott Graham
10. Brass Quilt Pen Write Teams Background
Photo by Art Lasovsky
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!