Find your next writer teams background in our curated list of HD writer teams backgrounds from brass quilt pen teams background to person in black adidas cap sitting on bench writing on notebook teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best writer teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Macbook Pro Near White Open Book Writer Teams Background
Photo by Nick Morrison
2. Macbook Pro, White Ceramic Mug,And Black Smartphone On Table Writer Teams Background
Photo by Andrew Neel
3. Fountain Pen On Black Lined Paper Writer Teams Background
Photo by Aaron Burden
4. Black Corona Typewriter On Brown Wood Planks Writer Teams Background
Photo by Patrick Fore
5. Person Holding Ballpoint Pen Writing On Notebook Writer Teams Background
Photo by Thought Catalog
6. Brass Quilt Pen Writer Teams Background
Photo by Art Lasovsky
7. Person Writing On Brown Wooden Table Near White Ceramic Mug Writer Teams Background
Photo by Green Chameleon
8. Person Using Laptop Writer Teams Background
Photo by Kaitlyn Baker
9. Grayscale Photography Of Brother Typewriter Writer Teams Background
Photo by jules a.
10. Person In Black Adidas Cap Sitting On Bench Writing On Notebook Writer Teams Background
Photo by Brad Neathery
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!